Like all Word Book Designer templates, this template is built and tested by me and comes with full text and video training on how to quickly customise the template to your company brand.
Below are several sample documents so that you can see exactly what the template looks like when complete. As you may know, with Word, the template/document design underpins everything and this is what makes the WBD templates stand head-and-shoulders above the rest.
Please check out the template samples below:
Sample Quality Policy for a bank
Sample Quality Policy for an IT Company
Blank Quality Policy Word Template
This is the Word template that you get after purchase:
What you get
- Word report document (.docx) – A4 and US Letter
- Word Basics Readme (pdf) containing walkthrough instructions and videos about how to customize the templates
- 10 theme files (.thmx) – to enable you to rapidly change the look and feel of the template (light blue, dark blue, light green, dark green, light orange, dark orange, light red, dark red, light violet, and dark violet. As per this product’s attached images.
- Sample Word and pdf documents as shown in the samples, below (no all Quality Policies have the same layout, so you can either modify the template or the samples.
- Full video training on how to customize the templates (as mentioned in the Word Basics readme file) – hosted on YouTube
– – – –
Note: all templates on the Word Book Designer site are built personally by me using Word’s key design features and principles. This way, customizing the templates is so easy a 5-year-old could do it.
As such, though some template sellers will list multiple designs, one in black, one in blue, etc., that’s not how Word’s meant to work. Here, you can customize any and all templates quickly and easily (it takes seconds) to get the exact look you need.
With Microsoft Word, the hard work is actually in the design itself.
However, with the WBD templates, this has been done for you. Now all you need do is tweak the template to your brand colours, add your logo, and you're good to go.
Keep it simple sunshine
Word will let you do some extravagant and creative designs but simple is best.
One word of advice is to remember Word's Get out of jail card:
- Save a copy of your template and work on that copy.
- In Word, Ctrl+Z (this is the shortcut key combination for undo) is your best friend.
Instant access after download
Remember, when you purchase this template you get:
- Instant access after download.
- Video training on how to work with these templates in Word.
About these templates
- They work on both pc and Mac versions of Word (post 2010).
- They were personally designed by me.
- You get lifetime access, including any and all future updates.
- I've personally self-published over 1,000 books for myself and clients (check out some of the reviews on the home and testimonials pages).
- I've been using Word since 1994.
- Microsoft even hired me to help improve their template's usability.
- Microsoft hired me to write some of their Word help (on their docs site).
- I'm a certified MOS Word Expert.
All of which should reassure you that, where Word's concerned, I do know what I'm talking about.
Remember, your payment is a one-off . There are no recurring fees, and is your absolute best chance of being the author you've always wanted to be.